in Southern Louisiana
$25 per person
Option A is for those that the following applies to:
- Those individuals that have been exposed to someone with lice.
- DIY parents who have treated and want to make sure that it is really gone!
- Follow-up appointment after our Lice Treatment.
If nits and/or lice are found, this fee is waived. Depending on what is found Option B or C will be provided.
Our straight-forward approach is simple.
It's either A, B or C!
$50 per person
Option B is for those that the following
- Those individuals that have already been treated with some type of lice shampoo but nits are present and require removal.
If a follow-up appointment is suggested, it will be scheduled between 5-7 days after the initial appointment to ensure there is no re-occurance. ($25 fee)
If live lice are found, this fee is waived. Option C will be provided.
*Nit removals take approximately 30 minutes to 1 hour. Any nit removal requiring more than 1 hour will be converted to a Lice Treatment. This happens in less than 1% of cases.
$100 per person
Option C is for those that the following
- Those individuals recently diagnosed with live lice and nits.
- Those treated but the treatment done was ineffective and requires removal of live lice and nits.
A follow-up appointment is REQUIRED between 5-7 days after the initial appointment to put in place our 21-Day Guarantee. ($25 fee)
Call, Text or Email Us Today!
Northshore, Hammond, Slidell and surrounding areas have a $15-20 Travel Fee.